Monday, February 6, 2017

ANOTHER CASUAL OBSERVATION

Imagine me walking into a bank in the states with this on

COLDS & ALLERGIES – If your sniffling, coughing, or have signs of a cold, you are expected to wear a mask. Most stores sell them or you can get them from vending machines.

Masks are a common sight

Cheaper by the box

I’ve read that it is also considered rude to blow your nose in public. Me, my nose has been running since I got here in December (oh, so cold compared to San Diego where I spent my last 20+ years). I’ve had to make sure I’ve had tissues with me whenever I go out. I blow my nose
whenever/wherever the need arises. My thinking is that a flow of snot running down my face would be far worse than the sound or sight of me blowing my nose.

On the topic of tissues, whenever you’re in a main shopping district, there is no need to worry about having enough tissues. As you walk along the bustle of the crowds, you will come across people hired to hand out advertisements. These advertisements come in the form of a small package of tissues. How cool and convenient is that?

Free tissue!

No comments:

Post a Comment